Tamayoz

Tamayoz

What is Tamayoz?

Tamayoz is Watani’s advanced-level training program aimed at empowering nationals who are mid to senior level managers and directors. It is a training and development program that takes place over the course of one year and that is designed to enhance the existing knowledge base of mid to senior staff and seeks to elevate their skills and professional behavior to the next level as they move towards the top and most senior positions within the organization.

What can Tamayoz do for your organization?

  • Equip mid to senior level staff with the qualifications and skills needed to support and enhance their existing capabilities and take them to the next management level
  • Provide the necessary tools for mid to senior staff to support the organization’s growth and help them to successfully navigate and manage all resulting organizational change
  • Work with managers to identify opportunities for professional personal improvement within their organizations and use these as benchmarks within the program to yield further growth and positive yields.

Why Tamayoz?

  • Develop techniques to effectively lead operational teams, enhance individual and team performance and achieve the objectives on team, department and division levels.
  • Provide tools that guarantee to enhance the effectiveness of senior staff’s function.
  • Develop and implement management processes that enable the participants to monitor their work performance and track the achievement of their set objectives.
  • Apply best performance improvement measures to the work plans in order to help achieve objectives and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
  • Interact effectively with all role players to ensure sound communication by:
  • Using available systems effectively to achieve team objectives
  • Identifying the need for change and implementing it with the team
  • Creating an environment conducive to skills development
  • Exposure to professional and certified senior trainers with years of relevant experience
  • Training material is customized to suit specific industry and organizational needs with an 80% focus on a practical, experiential learning-by-doing method via the usage of a range of unique proprietary tools and videos. The remaining 20% revolves around theory.
  • Program is internationally accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and all successful participants receive official certificates
  • Measurable and sustainable results are guaranteed through a unique and practical proven methodology involving micro learning, where the focus is on learning through small bites. The method relies on a range of proprietary tools, pre and post assessments, and continuous post training follow-up via refresher sustainable tools and sessions held at regular, frequent intervals.